Terms and Conditions for Prawn Star Competition
- The promoter is KAGC Ltd registered in Scotland on behalf of Wild Atlantic Prawns.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of KAGC Ltd, Wild Atlantic Prawns and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.wildatlanticprawns.co.uk/events/wanna-be-a-prawnstar-competition/ Entry via Twitter only..
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for level 1 entry will be Thursday 8th September 2016. Closing date for Level 2 videos will be Friday 16th September 2016. After this date the no further video entries to the competition will be permitted. The voting closes at 12pm (midday) on Wednesday 21st September
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
There are two levels to this competition
Level 1 entry:
The entrant must be following @atlanticprawns on Twitter in order to enter. They must Tweet their perfect partner for Wild Atlantic Prawns using #prawnstar
The top flavour combinations will be identified using a judging panel of The Prawn Lady plus two others of her discretion. The short list will be invited to take part in level 2
Level 2 entry:
The entrant must create and tweet a 15 second video saying why their perfect partner for prawns should be the winner.
Tweet this to @atlanticprawns using the #prawnstar.
This needs to be live by 16th September – with voting open as soon as your video goes live on Twitter. All voting closes at 12pm (midday) on Wednesday 21st September.
You can also send your video to email@example.com for us to upload to the YouTube Channel
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will win the chance to star in a recipe video shoot and £500 worth of equipment for your kitchen.
- . The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be asked to take part in a recipe video shoot to take place before 28th October 2016. The location for this will be by mutual agreement. Reasonable travel expenses will be paid for the winner(s) to attend. The film(s) generated will be promoted by Wild Atlantic Prawns and The Staff Canteen across a range of social media platforms.
- Level 1 qualifiers will be chosen based on the flavour combinations and the best ones will go forward to level 2. The level 1 judging panel will be The Prawn Lady plus two others of her discretion. The winner will be the ones to get the most likes on their 15 second video across all platforms: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & YouTube
- The level 1 Qualifiers and the overall winner will be notified by DM on Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered. There will be no cash alternative to this prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scots law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Wild Atlantic Prawns and not to any other party.
- Wild Atlantic Prawns also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.